Monday 22 August 2016

Product Review : ABS Power Bank Model Y40 10400mAh

I have received a cute  ABS Power Bank Model Y40 10400MAH for review. I always have problem with phone out of battery because I forgot to charge my phone. ABS power bank just arrived on time I can use this ABS power bank if my phone out of battery.


Original ABS Power Bank Model Y40 10400mAh with dual USB ports
  • 2 Years 1 to 1 Exchange Guarantee Services By ABS Malaysia
  • Input: 5V - 2A
  • Output 1: 5V - 1A
  • Output 2: 5V - 2.1A (Fast Charge)
  • 10400mAh
  • With LED power capacity light
  • Stylish, Light, Thin and Compact Design





After a week of review I realised that, this power bank very fast charging and I like the dual USB ports because can charge my 2 phone together.


The short cable looks cute and easy to carry while charging with the phone. If long cable looks very messy and very hard to carry.


I use PC to recharge the powerbank just a few hours the power bank full.



Want to know where to buy this ABS power bank click HERE


Visit ABS website HERE

Visit ABS Facebook page 
https://www.facebook.com/ABSmalaysia/



ABS Power Bank 11 street official store was opened, they are now launch the Merdeka Sale with 20%-30% discount, promotion until 31st August 2016. Hurry Click HERE to get the offer.









25 comments:

  1. This brand looks good... Ppl probably need more power bank since everyone busy catching pokemon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's news brand to me . seed good to give a try also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep an eye out for this brand when I need a power bank

    ReplyDelete
  4. First TIme heard about ABS power bank. ONe power bank can charge to 2phones somemore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also began carrying a power bank. I blame it on Pokemon Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Seem the power bank not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with Emily.. i start using powerbank again because of Pokemon Go! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh why is this small, higher with the power get cheaper? anyways i like this brand so far, really fast charging

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have enough powerbank right now..
    hahaha.. so many lor.. mayb can try this brand for my hubby

    ReplyDelete
  10. saw so many good review from other bloggers!!!Would like to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.. this is another different model...I will probably get one for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not seen this model yet. Mine super heavy and bulky too. But its powerful hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heard good reviews about this ABS Powerbank! Abit bulky for me though ><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing! Will take a look at this brand of powerbank!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've not had much luck with power banks but this is worth a try

    ReplyDelete
  16. Powerbank is necessary device with we using smartphones so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am looking for a powerbank now. thank you for this review

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need power bank for my phone. My phone will not run out battery with this power bank.

    ReplyDelete
  19. currently using this too and i agree it's fast charging and not too bulky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a goof powerbank :D I like the size of it. Not too big

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I owe this power bank as my device always shortage of battery.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    Crystal Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice review about ABS Power Bank. You can also check one of the best power bank diary for multi purpose for business man and student.

    ReplyDelete
  24. In this way, you need a corporate logo plan that looks great even in high contrast. logo design service

    ReplyDelete