Your Gateway to Balik Kampung In Style
Where everyday’s a celebration with over RM200,000 worth of prizes up for grabs
Kuala Lumpur, 16 June 2017 – Being in a rich cosmopolitan city, “balik kampung” is a phrase that is synonyms with all Malaysians and fast picking up amongst Matsallehs too.
In conjunction with the month of Ramadan and Eid Mubarak, KL Gateway Mall is proud to unveil its “Balik Kampung In Style” Celebration, a tribute to all Malaysians who hold dear to “balik kampung” especially during the potpourri of festivities that we are proud to be associated with.
This Ramadan, we are bringing back the good old days by relating to “balik kampung” with a twist by incorporating style, trend and lifestyle for the urbanite fashionistas in all our shoppers.
Shoppers who spend a minimum of RM500 mall wide, with a maximum of 3 accumulated receipts in the same day, will have a chance to drive home a red MINI Cooper 5 Door during “balik kampung” in style.
The draw date will be on 10th March 2018 at 3pm and shoppers will have an opportunity to participate especially the duration covers Eid Mubarak, Diwali, Christmas and Chinese New Year.
Engaging a chic ambience which positively contributes to the shoppers rewarding experience and the unconventional campaign adds an extra incentive as the opportunity to win is much higher as it covers all the major Malaysian festivals.
During this Ramadan, KL Gateway Mall rewards you further by featuring cultural performances, raya booths, food trucks and shopping vouchers and gifts worth over RM200,000.
During this festive season, it is only fitting that all shoppers should be rewarded with trendy and lifestyle events and merchandise. We hope these arty and stylish merchandise available in the mall will definitely enhance their “balik kampung in style” experience where family and friends come together in this celebration.
Food truck dining options are also made available at The Central Piazza to shoppers from 9 June 2017 to 24 June 2017 (3pm to 10pm), who want to savor local delicacies especially during “berbuka puasa”.
It is super easy to win awesome prizes. Remember to hashtag #balikkampunginstylewithMINI #winaMINI #weekenddrivewithMINI #klgatewaymall
Apart from the festive promotion, shoppers will also be able to avail themselves of great deals and an extensive range of merchandise offered by retail partners at KL Gateway Mall.
Just as Malaysia’s population represents beautiful people from various nationalities and diverse cultural backgrounds, let us join hands to celebrate Eid Mubarak @ KL Gateway Mall, where everyday’s a celebration.
ABOUT KL GATEWAY MALL
KL Gateway Mall is a modern, urbanite mall at the heart of award-winning KL Gateway, an integrated development fronting the Federal Highway. A striking landmark where Kuala Lumpur, Bangsar and Petaling Jaya meet on the Federal Highway, KL Gateway Mall will serve the Klang Valley’s most affluent neighbourhoods including Bangsar South, Damansara Heights and Seputeh with its accessibility via Sprint Highway, Kerinchi Link and New Pantai Expressway (NPE).
It will also serve its own community once the four towers of residential units and two Grade-A corporate office towers are delivered in stages from December 2016 onwards, functioning as the centre to unify the whole.
More details visit their facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/klgatewaymall/
• Inspired by 6 Continents - KL Gateway Mall infuses design elements, furnishing and finishing inspired by cultures from various parts of the world, from the cultured elegance of continental Europe to the hot African plains.
• 100 Meter Link Bridge to LRT station – A secure, covered and air conditioned bridge links the mall to the KL Gateway – Universiti LRT station. It is one of only a handful of mall outside Kuala Lumpur’s central business district with a direct LRT link.
• 7 Levels of Unique Retail Experience – With over 200 retail outlets available in KL Gateway Mall, it will appeal and serve the lifestyle needs of the community we operate in, keeping them coming back for more.
• Iconic Central Piazza – The centrepiece of KL Gateway Mall, the Central Piazza is where all the fun is. There is something for all urbanites, be it arts aficionados, gourmet hunters, or music lovers. It is also a perfect meeting place for some work on the go, or simply just gathering to spend time with friends and family.
• Designed for Community of the world – KL Gateway Mall is brilliantly designed to suit the tastes of shoppers and guests of all ages, across cultures and nationality through the large variety of offerings.
ABOUT SUEZ CAPITAL AND KL GATEWAY:Suez Capital Sdn Bhd is an established organization with diversified businesses in property development, management and investment. Since its inception in 1991, the company has ventured into various developments across Klang Valley in Malaysia which include the development of light industrial factories, commercial buildings and residential houses.
With a senior management team that has more than 20 years of experience in the property development industry, Suez Capital aspires to be an innovative property developer that focuses on urban redevelopment projects and building sustainable communities.
Its latest award-winning project, KL Gateway, is an integrated development strategically located along the Federal Highway which also comprise corporate office towers, premium residence towers and a retail mall.