Wednesday 13 June 2018

Product review : Windsir Pillow Eye Buddy Coobee

Now I can sleep better with Windsir Ergonomic Eye Buddy Health Pillow - Coobee, this pillow can help to solve my panda eye problem. After I have tried using this pillow I can easily fall asleep, it helps me relieve exhaustion and stress after work.



Good news for my readers, you are entitled to enjoy 10% discount for Kapok Series, Mr&Mrs Series,Memory Foam Series, Harrington Series, Relaxing Health Series and Eye Buddy Series on www.lazada.com.my/shop/windsir-official-store?extra=sellerId%3D100114057%26gen%3Dvoucher using my voucher code : 'SHETLINGWSOS' none minimum spend required.


This pillow very suitable for me, because I have to use computer and gadgets for 8 hours, then I have to choose a healthy pillow like Coobee by Winsir and have a good night sleep in 8 hours too. 


Function and benefits of Windsir 1 PC Ergonomic Eye Buddy Health Pillow - Coobee
Release Fatigue and Eyestrainess
Filling: Polyester,Cassia seed & Bamboo Charcoal
Cover: Polyester, Breathable Mesh
5 Layer Rod Shape-Fibre Infill Techic
Anti-static and generates negative ion
Prevents your sleep from static electricity disruption.
Increases antioxidants in the body to help you fight infections.
Helps relieve exhaustion and stress.
20 years of experience in manufacturing and developing quality bedwear products in Malaysia.




For more information about this pillow : 

Kindly refer to Winsir official website for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment