Thursday 10 January 2019

Printcious Gifts the best online shopping

Everyone like to do shopping, for me I more prefer to online shopping. Today I would like to introduce PRINTCIOUS GIFT to my readers. 



What we can do in PRINTCIOUS, T-Shirts, Mugs, Cushions, Canvas, Puzzles, Ceramic Tiles, Mousepads, Bags, Mini Tees, Baby Rompers, Coasters, Button Badges, Key Chains, Door Hangers, Luggage Tags, Button Badges, Phone Cases, Aprons, Photo Rocks and many more. 



How to make order in PRINTCIOUS, just follow this 4 simple steps:

Step 1 : Choose a product
Step 2 : Upload photo
Step 3 : Add text
Step 4 : Place order

To design our own T-shirt it is very simple and easy :
Firstly, choose the size from S to 3XL, the size chart is provided by just click the pink button.
Secondly, upload an image from your file, Facebook or Instagram.
Third, add in text and choose the fonts, styles, color and sizes.
The T-shirt lowest offer price range from RM 32.70 only.


GET THE CUTEST NEWBORN BABY ROMPER IN MALAYSIA

Find the perfect baby romper in Malaysia for your baby to keep them in comfort but still effortlessly stylish. You can put their photos or even print their names.


Your little champ will forever cherish the romper he wore in his childhood as the quality clothes are timeless. As all babies are born special, they are providing the best quality rompers whenever you feel like shopping for your little monster here in Malaysia as Printcious is the right place for you to shop for your baby. The baby rompers offer price range from RM 28.00 only.


Another product that I like in printcious is fridge magnets. The magnet lowest offer price range from RM 11.80 only.


I have created the button badge in printcious The button badge offer price range from RM 11.80 only.

Decorate your living room with the customized Photo cushions in printcious, this can be a perfect gifts as well.

I have customized some products in printcious and I will show my design and products that I have bought in printcious in my next blog soon.

For more details about printcious  kindly visit:
www.printcious.com/my
www.printcious.com/au
 and 
www.printcious.com/sg.

Facebook page : 
https://www.facebook.com/printcious/














No comments:

Post a Comment