Friday 22 November 2019

Day 10 Product Review : Jeanc Collagen Drink + Astaxanthin

Today I have tried Jeanc Collagen Drink + Astaxanthin for 10 days. This Jeanc Collagen Drink very convenience for me to bring along anywhere. 

I bring along a few sachets in my bag, when I am busy attending meeting and seminar, I still consume Jeanc Collagen Drink. 


Direction to use, just mix 1 sachet with 150 ml of water, stir well and drink. 

In just 10 days, my dark eye circle getting lighter and brighter skin.

Jeanc Collagen Drink + Astaxanthin can Get Moist Firmer Skin For Only RM3 A Day! 



Compared to foods, supplements is a cheaper and more convenient way of getting the nutrients needed.

JeanC 30 Days Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink + Astaxanthin is an affordable way to look & stay young.



Each serving contains:
3000mg Marine Collagen Peptides
100mg Vitamin C
10mg AstaReal Astaxanthin

In 4 weeks, get ready for:
Moist Skin
Firmer Skin
Thicker Hair
Stronger Nails


JeanC 30 Days Hydrolyzed Collagen Drink + Astaxanthin is a Malaysian product that is Halal with GMP & Mesti. Our product is also gluten free and GMO free.


Full Ingredients:
Grape Juice Premix Powder, Collagen Peptides (Fish), Isomaltulose, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Amla Extract, Acai Extract, Baobab Fruit Pulp Powder, Sucralose, Lingonberry Extract and Astaxanthin


For more information or wish to order,

No 2-2, Dataran Sunway,
 Jalan PJU 5/15, Kota Damansara,
 Petaling Jaya 47810 Selangor, Malaysia 

Facebook page : 

+6017-8158899 
(whatsapp only)

support@jeanc.my

1 comment:

  1. It is really very convenient for us to bring around and we can have it anytime, anywhere. I love your review for the products. I hope there will be more reviews for services such as tiling service for us. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete